October 7 - Random Acts of Poetry Day

Posted October 7, 2020  

(First Wednesday of October)




Well, here's one more!

Today, find a few times to recite a few lines of some favorite poems.

With some frequency, I am in a situation in
which "nothing gold can stay" pops into my mind.
Today, I'll let it fly out of my mouth!

Write short poems on sticky notes and leave them in unexpected places. If you have access to a public bulletin board, pin a short poem up there!


Post a poem on social media.



Design your dinner to lend itself to a poem - and read it at the start of your meal.




Print out poems that mean a lot to you - or maybe poems you've written! - and send them to your grandparents in a card.



Or...what other random acts of poetry can you think of?




Merchant Holiday in Antigua and Barbuda







(First Wednesday of October)



National Kale Day
(First Wednesday of October)





National Pumpkin Seed Day
(First Wednesday of October)




Plan ahead:

Check out my Pinterest boards for:
And here are my Pinterest boards for:



No comments:

Post a Comment