October 5 - Get Funky Day

Posted October 5, 2020


This "holiday" seems to be a marketing scheme for a gym named FunkyTown - and, believe me, with the craziness imposed on indoor in-person businesses during
the pandemic, I can well understand needing a marketing scheme or two!

But I'm never one to waste a perfectly good holiday idea. I mean, even without that particular gym being in our hometown, and even if gyms are closed because of the pandemic, there's no reason why we can't get funky, at home, safely!

Dance along:



Funky Town - practice your robot dancing?










World Teachers' Day








Great Books Week
 
(First full week of October)






(First full week of October)





(First Monday in October)






(First Monday in October)




Plan ahead:



Check out my Pinterest boards for:

And here are my Pinterest boards for:

No comments:

Post a Comment