May 5 – Revenge of the Fifth

Posted May 5, 2015

Because yesterday was Star Wars Day (May the Fourth Be With You), today is “Revenge of the Fifth.” Of course, that is a play on the Star Wars movie title Revenge of the Sith. But it is also a good excuse to celebrate the villains of the Star Wars universe! 


I'm wearing my Dark Side T-shirt:


I wish I had this sweatshirt to go along with it:

  • Before you watch this not-officially-official list of the top 10 Star Wars villains, make your own list. Who do you rank as most stylishly evil, coolest of the dark side, or worst of the worst?


Here are some of my "favorite" villains from Star Wars: 


And in the less humanoid, grosser category:



Also on this date:



































Plan ahead:

Check out my Pinterest boards for:
And here are my Pinterest boards for:

No comments:

Post a Comment