August 31 – Eat Outside Day

Posted on August 31, 2015

Even though a lot of people are probably going to school or work this particular Monday, today is probably all about saying “Goodbye” to summer – one last “Hurrah.”

So grab your picnic basket or get out there to your grill, and eat outside today.

One thing I have never done, except when I am camping, is eat breakfast outside. But Southern California (where I live) can get pretty hot outside during the other mealtimes, so I'm thinking breakfast might be the best meal to Eat Outside toDay!

And of course late tonight, a fire-ring campfire with s'mores would be the perfect end to summer!


Breakfast en plein air...

  • Here and here are some great ideas for a picnic breakfast. 







And campfire goodies...





Also on this date:
























Plan ahead:

Check out my Pinterest boards for:
And here are my Pinterest boards for:




1 comment:

  1. I would like to celebrate both "Eat Outside Day" and "Malaysia's Independence Day" at Putrajaya on 31 August 2022!

    ReplyDelete