Posted on January 24, 2015
Whether you are giggling or chortling, chuckling or guffawing, tittering or whooping or snickering—today, try to up the ante on your laughter and get into a body-shaking belly laugh.
How to do it?
Take your pick: TV shows, YouTube videos, books, jokes and riddles, movies, songs. There's a lot of funny stuff going on!
- Check out the science of laughter.
- You can read the first chapter of The Humor Code: A Global Search for What Makes Things Funny here.
Here are a few of my favorite funny things:
- Books – The Monster at the End of This Book, by Jon Stone
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, by J. K. Rowling
Holes, by Louis Sachar
- Music – Weird Al
- Funniest Rube Goldberg music video – OK Go's This Too Shall Pass
- Funniest dance in a music video – OK Go's Here It Goes Again
- Funniest literal music video – Take Me On (Pipe Wrench Fight)
- Funniest calculus music video – Calculus Rhapsody
Also on this date:
AND Talk Like a Grizzled Prospector Day
Check out my Pinterest pages on:
And here are my Pinterest boards for: